Monday, September 21, 2009

3 birthday wishes

There are three people I want to say happy birthday to. Two of them the birrthday wishes are a bit late for (sorry) but the third is for tomorrow. So...

Happy belated birthday wishes to our friend Sam, who had her birthday on September 17th.

Belated happy birthday to MarmiteToasty, who had hers - as you know - just two days ago... On September 19th!

And, happy birthday to our friend Jason, who will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow... September 22nd!

I hope you all had - or will have - a fantastic birthday! :)

Tori


P.S. If I missed your birthday... Happy birthday to you too! :)

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy birthday Sam, Jason and Marmy!

Wow.. we've been eating a lot of cake lately haven't we?! :)

Deanna said...

Happy birthday everyone!

MarmiteToasty said...

Happy birthday everyone :)

ToriZ LMFAO I got your text today, I had lost my phone in the house somewhere and it ran out of battery so when we called it to try and get it to ring so we could find it, there was no sound... but I found it this morning and charged it up and HEY BINGO it cockerdoodled (my message sound is a crowing cockeral) and there was a birthday text from YOU.... fanks matie :)

x

AliceKay said...

Happy birthday, everyone! (i like birthday cake) :)

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Yep... Bang goes the healthy eating! ;)

Toasty:
Well, at least you got it in the end. ;)