Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Head update

Just a quick blog to let you all know how my head is doing.

The issue I was having with sleepyness is now non-existant, and the sharpness has gone from the pain. We are working on the assumption that it was - or still is - a concussion, and have been treating it with rest, pain killers, and someone checking on me regularly (especially when I'm sleeping).

If there weren't any signs of improvement then we would have gone to the other hospital, but since it does seem to be sorting itself - and since there don't seem to be any other effects - we aren't going to. I think we'll go to the A and E at the other hospital next time though.

Enjoy your day! :)

Tori

10 comments:

AliceKay said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, and I'm glad you have someone checking up on you.

I hope you enjoy your day, too. :)

Intense Guy said...

I'm very glad you are feeling better!

LadyStyx said...

So glad you're feeling better. Definitely use the other A and E next time.

Celticspirit said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. And let's hope there isn't a next time.

MarmiteToasty said...

(((ToriZ))) so glad things are sorting themselves out, thats one less thing to worry about :)

Fanks for your continued texts, sorry I aint text back but I have no credit on me phone LOL but you probably knew that :)

much love..

x

Tori_z said...

Thanks all! :)

Barb:
Knowing me there will be a next time. Even if it's not my head, it will be something. ;)

Toasty:
Yeah, figured that was the reason. I know you often don't have credit. :)

Deanna said...

Glad to see this post. I've been wondering. Glad you are doing better!

Tori_z said...

Thanks Deanna! :)

ChicagoLady said...

I'm glad you're doing better. Sounds like you're doing as good a job as the hospital at taking care of yourself.

Tori_z said...

Chicago:
Well, it's not the first time, so I'm getting good at knowing what to do for minor injuries. Besides, I was taught basic first aid a couple of years back. So, I do have some idea of what I'm doing. I'm not even going to pretend to be an expert, but - judging by their treatment of patients - I think I have more medical knowledge than a couple of these doctors.