Friday, September 04, 2009

Kero's Korner: Comfort and treats

Hi humans!


This week I've got some photos to share that Mami took a couple of weeks ago. But I wont just shove them up here like I often do. No! This time I'll actually give you some details about the photos.

On the days when it doesn't rain, it sometimes can get quite warm. But I've got it all figured out. Yep! If I lay in front of that thing the humans call a fan, then pant a lot, the humans will turn the fan on for me. They're getting very good at that trick! Of course, sometimes they just have to be awkward and stop to take a photo first... They obviously didn't finish their courses at human training school.




While I'm making myself comfortable on the big bed, I often like to have a treat or two with me. I have to keep a close eye on the treats though, because the humans are terrible for picking up unattended treats and putting them away in my box. They don't seem to have figured out that treats are much easier to find if they're in the middle of the bed, or in the middle of the floor.



Of course, sometimes the treats I'm offered aren't actually what I wanted. But I accept them anyway... Even though doing so doesn't cheer me up like getting a treat I really, really wanted. This next photo was taken after one of the times I was forced to have a different treat to the one I wanted.



It's nap time for me, so this will do for now.



Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

Deanna said...

licks and sniffs back atcha Kero. I think you need to send those humans back for a refresher course!

Guineapiglou said...

Oh dear Kero, what are you going to do with them silly humans.

Hugs and kisses

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!

Sounds like your humans are doing pretty good on the whole though. I heard that the training reflects on the trainer and not the trainee though... so maybe you missed something in the fan turning on training manual?

That treat looks pretty durn good to me... what treat were you prefering at the time?

Licks and sniffs and happy pant,

Iggy

AliceKay said...

Yeah, that treat looks pretty good to me, too. :)

I hope you had a good nap.

LadyStyx said...

That treat's making me crave an oatmeal cookie....or peanut butter...yeah that sounds good right about now.

Tori_z said...

Thanks all... Glad you all enjoyed the photos.

I ate the treat in the end, so you will have to go find one of your own.

Iggy:
Hmm... You could be right. I'll have to check and make sure I didn't miss an important side note on the fan turning on section of the human training guide.

I don't remember what treat I was craving at the time. I have a few different treats that I really, really like, so it could have been almost anything. It just wasn't that one.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

MarmiteToasty said...

Kero, you look throughly spoilt LOL

x

Tori_z said...

Toasty:
That's because he is spoiled. LOL!