Monday, November 23, 2009

Dragons Loyalty award

Almost a week ago, Iggy gave me this award.



You can see the post here.

Thank you Iggy! :)

I'm supposed to pass it on to five people, so - after some consideration - I've decided to give it to the people - other than Iggy - who I see commenting on my blog most. Admittedly most of them have already had it, but they are the people who I feel deserve it most. I did consider giving it back to Iggy, since he's definately one of my most loyal readers, so definately deserves it. But I decided that - since Iggy gave it to me - I'd pass it on to others instead. Nothing personal Iggy, it's just that... Well, since it came from you....

Anyway, I'm passing it on to:

AliceKay, Deanna, LadyStyx, CelticSpirit and Wendy.


Tori

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

:)

Congrats on the award and all the new winners!!

Celticspirit said...

Thanks Tori! By the way, I love your pictures in the previous post. I love those kind of cloudy sky days.

AliceKay said...

You and Iggy both deserve that award. You are both very loyal to your readers and to your friends. Congratulations.

And thank you for passing the award on to me. I don't do awards, or post them to my blog, but thank you for thinking of me. *hugs*

Tori_z said...

*Smiles back at Iggy*

Barb:
You're welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed those photos.

AK:
You're welcome, and no worries. Doesn't bother me if people post the awards or not. I know I gave it to you, you know I gave it to you, the people who visit my blog know I gave it to you... That's good enough for me! :)

Deanna said...

Congrats on the award Tori... and THANK YOU! Your posts are always interesting and I wouldn't miss it!

Tori_z said...

Deanna:
Thanks, and you're welcome! :)

LadyStyx said...

Congrats on the award...congrats to the winners.

Oh wait...I won?

YAY ME!! ~grinz~

Tori_z said...

LOL @ Styxie!

Yep, you're one of the winners. :)