Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Firework display November 5th 2009




As I mentioned on the day, Mam, Chelsea (Mam's friend's grandaughter) and I went to a local firework display.



It wasn't a large firework display - just a small display for people in the town I live in, which is quite a small town - but it was a good display. Or, I thought it was, anyway.



And, since it was free to go to, that made it even better (actually, that's why we went to the small one rather than one of the big ones a bit further away). You can't complain when you get an hour of free fireworks! ;)



Oh, yeah, I just realised I hadn't mentioned... The photos in this post I took myself.



I'm told this is the best shot, so I saved it for last. :)



For more firework photos, go to my Mam's blog and check out the photos she took while at the display. She posted them Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of last week (click here, here and here to go directly to the posts).

Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)

Tori

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Most impressive! Wonderful pictures! I'm glad you got to enjoy the bangs, booms, shrieks and sizzles (even if Koda doesn't like them!)

I gave you an award today :)

LadyStyx said...

*oooohs and aahhs*

Deanna said...

Wow now that is impressive.

It's cool that the little town you live in does that. Glad you enjoyed it so much!

AliceKay said...

Awesome fireworks shots!

Tori_z said...

Glad you all enjoyed the photos! :)

Deanna:
Yes, it is nice that they do that. And even nicer that I got to go this year instead of being in hospital like I was last year!