Friday, November 20, 2009

Kero's korner: photos from walkies

Hi humans.

Here are the photos from my walkies that I said last week I'd share this week.



It's a nice place to walk, though Mami and I wouldn't mind it being a bit further away from houses.



Let's go!




What's in here? I better go in and look!



The above photos were from a walk we took a week or so before the end of October, but Mami and I are pretty sure the next couple are from the walk we took late afternoon - or, perhaps early evening - on Halloween.



Look at all this grass available to sniff!



And, finally, one of those photos that Mami calls "just because photos"... Which basically means, a photo taken for no particular reason. Other than showing off how handsome I am, of course!



I hope you enjoyed all the photos.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

Looks like you've been having some very nice walks, Kero. I enjoyed the photos.

And how handsome you are too! :)

Intense Guy said...

I shouldn't laugh at this - but these pictures reminded me of the opening montage from Police Squad with Leslie Nielsen although I can't figure out why.

You are looking really good Kero! I think all those walkies are keeping your legs and belly trim.

Hope you have a good week!

Licks and sniffs,

Iggy

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Hmm... OK... Well, all I can say to that is... It's amazing what certain ordinary things can cause to pop in to our heads, isn't it? LOL!

Kero said...


Thank you both! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. And, whether the walkies keep me trim or not, I love my walkies!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

MarmiteToasty said...

Kero, you look absolutely knackered in the last photo LOL

x

Tori_z said...

Toasty:
Not half as knackered as I probably looked. LOL!

Tori

Kero said...

It's all the sniffing and such I do on my walkies... It's very tiring!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

LadyStyx said...

Such beautifully paved areas to walk in!

KatyLou: yip yip sniff.

Tori_z said...

Kero said...

Styxie:
Yes, it is a nice walk.

Katie-Lou:
Woof, woofy bark! Sniff, sniff, tail wag!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero