Monday, November 16, 2009

Slightly belated thank you

As many of you know - and others will have noticed from the blog shout outs - Friday was my birthday. Yeah, I know... Friday the 13th! No wonder I was sick for my birthday! Mind you, I often end up sick on or around my birthday. I suppose it's what comes from having a birthday this time of year? Or, maybe it's Mother Nature's idea of a birthday present? If that last one is the case... I'd rather she forgot my birthday! ;)

Anyway...

I haven't really been online since quite early on Friday morning, so I didn't see most of the birthday messages I had until today (Monday). That's why it's only today that I'm thanking people properly for them. OK, I did come and check my e-mails briefly on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon, but I didn't come and check blogs. Anyway, I want to say, "thank you," to the people who gave me a mention, wrote me a post, or sent birthday greetings in other ways, so...

Thank you to Iggy for the blog shoutout, the birthday text, and the audio birthday greeting! Thank you to Styxie for the blog shoutout! Thank you to Louise for the blog shoutout, birthday text, and birthday card! Thank you to AliceKay for the e-card and blog shoutout! And - last, but by no means least - thank you to everyone who left birthday messages in the comments section of either my blog, or any of the blogs where I was given a birthday shoutout! :)

I'll be posting about cards and presents later in the week, since I haven't even gotten around to getting photos of the couple of cards that arrived later in the day (or, in the case of one, today) yet, let alone grabbed the photos off the camera and had them sorted. So, this will do for now.


Enjoy whatever's left of your day... And, thanks again for the birthday wishes and such! :)

Tori

9 comments:

Louise said...

Your more than welcome.
Sorry to hear you wasn't well for your birthday.
Hope your feeling better now.

((hugs))

Intense Guy said...

Dittos Louise.

You are quite welcome! Bummer you didn't have birthday cake on your birthday... a cake on any other day is just a "cake".

Please feel better soonest. Hugs.

Tori_z said...

Thanks both of you! :)

*Agrees with Iggy about the cake*

Wendyburd1 said...

Oh I AM SO Sorry!! Happy Belated birthday!!

Tori_z said...

Wendy:
No need to be sorry... I never said anything about the actual date leading up to it... The people who knew what day it was have known me for a couple of years (or longer). Anyway, thank you! :)

LadyStyx said...

You're entirely welcome.

.oO(Im with iggy on that cake theory...)

Deanna said...

Getting sick on your birthday is just not right! Hope you are feeling better and celebrated big!

*pass the cake please*

AliceKay said...

I was sick on my birthday, too. It sucks. :( *hugs*

Tori_z said...

Thanks all... I'm feeling a lot better now. :)