Friday, December 25, 2009

Weeweechu

I got this in an e-mail last Christmas, but it was too late for me to post it then, so I'm posting it this year instead (yep, I kept it in my inbox all this time... LOL!)


______

It's a romantic full moon, when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Rosita.

"Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu."

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

______

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Tori and Kero

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

This is pretty cute. :)

Merry Christmas, Tori!

Celticspirit said...

That is so funny!

Deanna said...

Merry Christmas Tori. Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card.

Tori_z said...

Glad you all enjoyed the post... Hope you had a great Christmas!

Deanna:
You're welcome!

Intense Guy said...

*Giggles at this silly joke*

:)

I thank you for the lovely card I got Tori!

Hugs!!

Tori_z said...

You're very welcome, Iggy. :)