Monday, January 04, 2010

Heidi

by Johanna Spyri

"A Radio 4 dramatization of the children's classic story about Heidi, a young Swiss girl who is sent to stay with her gruff grandfather in his hut high in the Alps."

(Above from here)

Heidi was one of the audiobooks I got for Christmas. I've always enjoyed the story, so I was very pleased to recieve a copy of it in my Christmas stocking. And, yes, it is the radio 4 dramatisation I recieved, hence using that particular synopsis for this post.

Tori

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I remember reading "Heidi" when I was a kid. Nice story.

Intense Guy said...

I like the name, Heidi. I don't think I actually know any of them - except one who has a blog.

:) I remember this story though.. and I can easily see why you liked it! :)

Celticspirit said...

That was one of my favorite books when I was a kid. I always liked how Clara went to stay with the Grandpa and Heidi and just from the mountain air and fresh food, she got healthy. Very nice story.