Friday, January 15, 2010

Kero's korner: 2nd week in January (FD, but AED)

Hi humans, it's Kero here!

Willow and I have been playing nicely together most of the time. Although, we do have a bit of a debate - we call it a debate anyway - going on about that bone I showed you last week. Willow doesn't want me to have it, but I see no reason why I shouldn't. I mean, there are plenty of others she can have if she wants to. OK, so the others are a lot smaller, but that's not my fault. I did try hiding the bone, but she found it. It did take her a while though. I also tried asking Mami and Dadi to help me hide it - since they can reach places even Willow can't reach - but they just say, "it is hers, Kero," and "you have to share." So they're no use! Ah well, I'm getting a good chew on it for a while each day, so I suppose I can't really complain.

The other thing that's happened is that I learned how slippy it can get when it's all snowy outside. Mami said, "carefully," as she opened the door, but I didn't see any reason to be careful. So, I went racing outside. Next thing I know I'm sliding down the path and getting down the garden much faster than planned. Well, I did NOT like that one bit! So I picked myself up, shook the snow out of my fur, and went back inside. I wasn't in any hurry to go back outside either! That snow stuff is dangerous! Mami says it's probably because there was ice under the snow. I don't know if that's true. But I do know that sliding down the path in that manner is no fun at all!

I was sick a couple of days ago too. I was sick after dinner, so nobody would give me any snacks in the evening. Then I was sick in the morning. I was feeling much better, and ready to pounce about again within 24 hours though. Mami and Mamgu think it was that I ate too much too quickly in the evening, then was overly hungry so ended up sick from that in the morning. As for me, I don't know what it was, but I didn't like it. It's no fun being sick! I didn't even feel like running to the back door to go outside when Mami got up (which is what I usually do when Mami and I first get up).

On a brighter note, the humans had Chinese food for dinner last night, and Willow and I got some too! We had chicken - not plain chicken... It was those chicken balls that come in batter with sweet and sour sauce - with rice. It was very, very tasty!

So, yeah, that was my week. Not the best of weeks, but it could have been a lot worse, and the Chinese food definately helped make the week a better one, that's for sure!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Maybe, just maybe, if you are very, very good little boy, someone will send you a nice big rawhide bone just like the one Willow has just for YOU!

:) Ask your Mam when your birthday is will you? :)

I hope you are feeling A-ok now. I love chinese food too!

Sniffs and licks,

Iggy

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Kero's birthday is May 23rd.

Kero said...

Iggy:
That would be lovely! Mami says my birthday is at the end of May. I'm not sure how far away that is, since I'm not great with time and dates, but Mami says it's in a few months time.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

AliceKay said...

LOL @ Iggy

Kero, I hope you don't take another slide down the ice anytime soon. It can be outright dangerous sometimes.

Deanna said...

Have you considered asking those humans to buy you your very own big bone, Kero? lol

That Chinese food sounds yummy. You should have warned me!

Have a great week and stay warm!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Deanna:
I did ask them, but they said bones that big aren't "just because" presents, so I have to wait until my birthday or something.

Oh, sorry, I forgot about the warning thingys Mami puts on her posts to warn people about food being talked about.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero