Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Update on most recent medical issue

I'll catch up on blogs and comments as soon as I can. I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I saw the doctor yesterday (Monday) and she checked my iron level again. Not sure what it was, but I'm sure it's up a bit, because she didn't call back like she did last week. I'm meant to be talking to her next Monday morning to find out exactly what it is.

I'm still feeling a bit tired, and having the odd dizzy spell. But it's definately better than it was. :)

Tori

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I'm really relieved to hear you are feeling better and staying out of - and away from - the hospital!

And you are probably relieved to let Willow have the liver...

AliceKay said...

I'm happy to hear you're feeling a bit better now. I hope you continue to improve. *hugs*

Toriz said...

Thanks both! :)


Iggy:
Yes, definately. ;)

Deanna said...

lol on Iggy's comment.

That is great news that you are feeling a bit better, Tori. Just keep doing what the Dr's tell you.

Huge hugs!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Thanks, and... I'll try! ;)