Monday, March 15, 2010

some missed birthdays and an apology

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not being around lately. I promise I'll get all caught up on blog posts soon... Really! I'll also get caught up on comments that have been left on various posts of mine. And then I'll get you caught up on the things worth mentioning from my life.

Secondly, I've missed a few birthdays. I never mentioned Jessica's birthday (January 12th, if I remember rightly). I also never mentioned my nephew, Devin's birthday (February 25th, I think that was). I also never mentioned Bethan's birthday (March 7th). There are probably other people I didn't say happy birthday to. Wendy's Mom, for example, had her birthday in February. So, happy birthday to all those whose birthdays I missed mentioning. I hope you had a great day! And, happy birthday to anyone who will be having their birthday before March is out (Adrian, for example) in case I forget to say happy birthday at the time.


But, most importantly, happy birthday to my big brother, Wayne, who is celebrating his 30th birthday today!


Tori

6 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Looking forward to see what's going on in your life Tori. :)

Wendyburd1 said...

Trust me. I totally get getting behind. I think I am starting to get back in the normal me swing of things though! Hopefully, lol!

AliceKay said...

Happy belated birthday to Wayne. I hope he had a good one!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Happy belated birthday to all! Hope it was a wonderful one :)

Toriz said...

Thanks for being so understanding.


And thanks - on Wayne's behalf - for the birthday wishes. :)

Intense Guy said...

Happy belated birthday everyone!

:)