Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life in the wizarding world

I can't find it now, and the link I had doesn't work, but I did a quiz about my life in the wizarding world, and it said that I would be a defence against the dark arts teacher, I'd marry a squib, and my children would be squibs. That's not how I imagine my life in the wizarding world at all though. This is more what I had in mind:

When I was at Hogwarts, I was in Ravenclaw, and good friends with Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley, who were a year ahead of me in school (if I have the years worked out right). After leaving Hogwarts, Luna and I teamed up to create a new version of the Quibbler, which was even better, and more exciting than the original version her father had been doing. I married a muggleborn who was a farmer's son, and we brought a farm near to where the Lovegoods and Weasleys live. As for our children? They all went to Hogwarts, where they were friends with the Weasley and Potter children, and did very well in their lessons.

What would your life be like in the wizarding world?

Tori

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

You really have it all worked out! :) I like your dream and could see you and Luna publishing a funny newspaper!

I think I'd be someone Like Hagrid, feeding and tending to animals in the forest. I wouldn't quite be able to use magic correctly, and be a bit awkward and shy. I don't think I'd even get married - but I would enjoy talking to the bright children visiting from the school.

Deanna said...

I see myself as a Mrs. Weasley type wizard trying to keep all things right in my little world and worrying and fussing about all those who go out into the darkness of the Wizarding world. I'd cook up a storm and keep a nice garden and tidy house, and when things got crazy I'd resort to the wand to get everything done at once :)

I like yours. And I like Iggy's too. I think they both fit nicely.

Toriz said...

I like both of those, and can see you both doing that. :)