Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: so, this week... (FD)

Hi there humans. This is Gwydion again.

Well, it has been an interesting week. The week has been full of yummy veggies, salads, fruit, cuddles, kisses from Kero, brushing sessions, and play times. And the weather has been nice most of the week, so I haven't needed to snuggle so tightly in my hay, since I've been plenty warm enough without having to do that. Yep, it's been a good week!

Also, yesterday (Saturday) I went in the bedroom of the human house for a bit of a run around. Well, actually, I didn't run much because I was scared, so I wanted to stay beside Mami. But the thought was there. Kero was around, but both Mami and Dadi were ready to grab him if he tried to pounce me or anything. He didn't though, he just gave me kisses and wagged his tail excitedly. I don't have a tail... I hope that's not a bad thing.

As for today (Sunday) I'm having a nice, quiet day at home on my own again, with a delicious salad, some guinea pig pellets, some hay, and my toys. I need it after my busy week!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

4 comments:

Rita said...

Sounds like a wonderful week! Pets and neck scratches from Fargo! :):)

AliceKay said...

Yep, sounds like you had a nice week. Enjoy your Sunday and rest up for this next week. (probably lots more cuddles and kisses awaiting you).

Intense Guy said...

Neck scritches and happy squeeks.

That sounds like the title of a really bad country western song doesn't it?

:)

Just don't let the humans play pin the tail on the Gwydion!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...


Rita and AK:
Thank you!

Iggy:
Yes, it does.

Oh, no, that wouldn't be a nice game. Don't worry, I don't plan to allow them to play that!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion