Friday, June 25, 2010

Kero's korner: treats and walkies galore (FD)

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

I've had quite a good week.

On Saturday the younger of Daisy and Poppy's humans brought me a pig's ear as a treat. Then I got some play time with Daisy and Poppy before they left for their new home that they and their humans just moved to. And after that I settled down to have a good chew on the pig's ear.



Then, Sunday morning, Mami took me for a long walk, then sat outside with me for a while. After that Mamgu came to get me and my humans, and we went to see Willow. I had dinner with Willow, and then Willow and I went for really long walkies with Mami, Mamgu and Nani.



There were loads of nice things to sniff on that walkies.



After that, we went back to Willow's house, and I alternated between napping on the sofa with Willow, and napping under Mamgu's computer table. Then it was time to come home for bed.

Monday was a normal sort of day... Walkies, garden time, that sort of thing. But on Tuesday I had walkies with my Chihuahua friend, Bella. Mami and I were about to go home, but her human offered to take us for a bit of a longer walk, so Mami agreed and we went. We would have gone for a longer one again, but Mami had to get back for Mamgu to come and get her to take her to one of those food places in town that humans go to so much.


Wednesday and Thursday were quiet days with just the usual walkies, garden time, etc. But this morning I had an outing with Mami and Dadi. We went to town, and I got a treat from the pet stall that's at the market most Fridays, and I also got my very own sausage roll.

We've only been back long enough for me to eat my sausage roll, and write this post. I didn't eat my sausage roll when we were in town, because I don't eat well when lots of stuff is going on, and lots of people are usually in town. Especially on a Friday, because it's market day. Anyway, I'm tired now, so I really, really need to go take a nap!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Rita said...

Nap! Nap! All that fun and excitement! What a great week and even a pig's ear. My dogs loved those smelly things--hehe! ;) Hope you have another fun week ahead.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Rita:
I'm not sure what's planned for this next week. Although, I think I'm visiting Willow on Sunday (tomorrow).

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

AliceKay said...

Looks like you had a great time on your walks. The pictures show a beautiful blue sky overhead. Always better to walk in good weather. :)

Wow...a pig's ear. (does the pig know you got one of his ears?)

Have a great weekend and a good week.

Intense Guy said...

If you count the sausage roll, you got most of the pig... And since you are what you eat, you will be squealing and flying like one soon.. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Yes, it is always nicer to walk in good weather, and we had good weather all last week!

No, the pig doesn't know. Hope he doesn't come looking for it! Oh, well, I've eaten it, so if he does then I can't do anything about it.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
I hope I'm not going to be flying... I like to keep my paws ffirmly on the ground!


Licks and sniffs,
Kero