Thursday, June 03, 2010

Welcome to my garden

After having breakfast, washing the breakfast dishes, cleaning Gwydion's cage, grooming, playing with, and cuddling with both Kero and Gwydion, having Kelly guide me past the scaffolding so Kero and I could have our walk today, sorting laundry, and doing a bit of general tidying up, I finally made it out to sit in the garden for a while. It's a really nice day, so I was glad I could have some outside time. Despite the scaffolding being up.


Anyway, after lunch I was wondering how I would be able to share my garden time with my bloggy friends. Then I remembered about the sound clips that I did with my phone not long ago, which Iggy very kindly sorted for me a couple of days ago. Now, they aren't fantastic quality (both Iggy and AK have tried to make them as good as possible) but they're better than nothing. So... I can't share with you the scent of the flowers that are in bloom, mingled with the smell of the freshh sawdust and hay in Gwydion's cage, and the food both in Gwydion's dish, and in the bird feeder. I can't share with you the feel of the grass and path - both slightly warmed from the sun - under my bare feet (I hate shoes!) Nor the feel of Kero's soft fur as he brushes up against my leg. Or the tickly feeling of a bee that decided to land on my arm and walk up it. But, I can share a couple of photos of the things that are currently in bloom in my garden. And I can also share a couple of sound clips of the birds (and, in one of them, bee) that visit my garden.

And so, here they are:






I hope you enjoyed your visit to my garden. :)

8 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely pictures and the sounds made me feel like I was sitting with you in your garden. Nice! Thanks! :)

Intense Guy said...

:)

Now all you need to do is record you saying something really Welsh to post...

:)

Toriz said...

Rita:
I'm glad you enjoyed the photos and sound clips. :)

Iggy:
Umm... No. I absolutely hate my voice recorded, so that's not about to happen any time soon.

AliceKay said...

Thank you for sharing your garden with us. It was neat hearing the birds and the bee. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
You're welcome... I'm glad you enjoyed the clips, and thanks for trying to improve the quality for me!

*Hugs*

AliceKay said...

You're welcome. *hugs*

Celticspirit said...

I love the sounds and pictures from your garden. I closed my eyes and could imagine myself there. Very nice!

Toriz said...

Thanks Barb. I'm glad you enjoyed. :)