Sunday, July 04, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks (FD)

Hi there humans, this is Gwydion again.

On Monday Mami was late feeding me because she had been out, so I made sure she knew I wasn't impressed, and I weaked louder than I've weaked in the whole time I've been in my new home. It worked, and she got the message pretty quickly, and brought me my dinner right away.

The humans went out somewhere for most of Tuesday so that I didn't get my proper evening cuddles with Mami, so I made sure I got good cuddles on Wednesday morning to make up for it.

The weather has still been quite warm here this past week, but the dampness from the short rain showers that we've been having has cooled it down a bit, so that it hasn't seemed so uncomfortable.

OK, my dinner is calling me!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I guess Mami will know now not to keep you waiting for your dinner from now on. :)

Cuddles are nice. I hope you get lots of them this week. :)

Deanna said...

You seem to be doing a good job of training Mami. Squeak back atcha!

Intense Guy said...

Cuddles the squeaker... and slip Gwyd-dy some fresh veggies.

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Thank you all.

Yes, I'm getting these humans trained well. It helps that Kero had them partially trained already.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Rita said...

Or are you calling for your dinner? hehe!

Humans are so hard to train sometimes. You have to be patient with them. ;)

Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Karma:
Thank you for the tips on human training. I will be patient with mine while they learn correct behaviour.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion