Friday, July 23, 2010

Kero's korner: a pig and a treat (FD)

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

I have some more photos for you all. Starting with a photo of me with a pig teddy that Mami brought me back when she went to that carnival thing at the start of the month. She says she didn't actually bring it back for me, but I think she's just kidding around. I mean, why did she bring it back if it wasn't for me? It couldn't be for herself... She brought herself back some sweets, a hippo teddy and some flowers, so she couldn't possibly need a pig teddy for herself too. See, it's obvious it was brought for me!



Mami and I have been playing with the piggy teddy lots and lots. We played "tug the piggy" and "fetch the piggy" together. And I played "throw the piggy" on my own a few times.

See... Here's a photo of me in the hallway with piggy.



And here's one of me playing "tug the piggy" with Mami.




Oh, look... Here are some photos of me with a treat on the sofa.





It's one of my favourite treats... A Pedigree Jumbone! It's soft, and chewy, and so tasty!



And here's proof that my humans share with me.



The pot is a yogurt pot. Mami was letting me lick out the bits humans have trouble getting at. She often lets me share... If she's eating something I like and am allowed to eat.

Some people say I'm spoiled. I disagree. I just think I'm treated in the correct way for a dog!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

*gasps* Who said you were spoiled? LOL

Loved the photos of you with the pig teddy. Looks like it was meant especially for you. :)

Have a great week and enjoy that teddy. :)

Intense Guy said...

Bows to the master human trainer Kero the Magnificent!

You have your human trained so well, its awe inspiring!!!

:) *Cuddles and ear swirls and a nice belly rub*

Have a super wonderful week Kero!

Iggy

Deanna said...

I do believe you have Whiskey beat on the spoiled part - but only by a bit. You sure are looking good there. I know those humans are kidding you about not bringing that pig teddy home for you.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Yes, it is obvious the teddy was made for me, isn't it?

And, yes, I have my humans trained well. They do slip up from time to time and do things I highly disaprove of - like bathing me, or going out without me - but for the most part they are very well behaved!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Of course the piggy toy had to be for you. If not--you laid claim to it by mouth mauling, as I lay claim by laying upon things. Your method probably works much better than mine. If I wasn't so squeamish about what I put in my mouth.....

Which is also why I don't often take any human food gifts that are offered to me, either. I think dogs are much more oral. Glad you enjoy those bones and toys and yogurt, even tho I'd pass. Humans are supposed to know what we like, right? Yours does. I'm still working on mine.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Good luck with that, Karma! Some humans are really hard to train!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero