Friday, July 02, 2010

Kero's korner: quieter, but still good (FD)

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Getting this done early today, that way you aren't waiting until nearly bed time for my post.

This week was a lot quieter, but it was still a good week.

On Saturday Dadi came for walkies with me and Mami, and we walked further along the path to where you can see the river properly. We didn't do anything else, because it was too hot.

On Sunday we had our usual visit to Willow's house, and I had chicken dinner with Willow, then spent the afternoon with her and Mamgu while Mami and Dadi went to club with Dadci.

Monday was a quiet day for me... Just my usual walkies, naps, treats, brush-brush time, etc.

On Tuesday Mami and Mamgu took me for walkies near to the hospital where Dadi had an appointment of some kind. Then I went to Willow's house, and I stayed with Mamguu and Willow until really, really late. I had my tea there, and was starting to think I would be there all night, then Mami and Dadi finally got home from where they went - I don't know where it was - and we all went home, and went straight to bed.

Wednesday and Thursday were also quiet days. Just our usual walkies. Although, Mami went somewhere again on Thursday. I don't know where she's been going all week. She did tell me, but I don't understand. She says she will tell you all about it when she has time.

And today (Friday) looks to be another quiet day for me. But with how warm it keeps being here - despite the rain - I don't mind not doing much for a lot of the time.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

How do you like your tea Kero?

:)

Hope you enjoy "brush-brush time".

Head pats and belly rubs and head waggles,

Iggy

AliceKay said...

I was wondering about the tea myself. (i seem to be following Iggy around the blogs this morning...LOL)

It's been beautiful here lately. I think you would like taking a walk in this weather we're having, Kero.

Have a great week!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Not tea as in the drink - although, I am quite partial to a cup of very milky, weak tea with no sugar - tea as in evening meal. You guys say, "breakfast, dinner, supper," we say, "breakfast, lunch, tea."

Iggy:
I always enjoy brush-brushh time!

AK:
I enjoy walkies in most weather.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Deanna said...

Licks and sniffs, Kero. You're going to be slim and trim with all those walkies!

Rita said...

I wonder where those humans go all the time--hehe! Sounds like a great week.

Sending a cyber pig's ear! ;)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Deanna:
I hope so.

Rita:
Thank you!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero