Sunday, August 08, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: noisy humans

Hi humans. This is Gwydion the guinea pig again.

There has been a lot of noise around here this week. Some humans with noisy things they hold in their hands... Mami says they are called, "drills," and "electric screwdrivers," but I have no idea if she's right. Anyway, they did something that made there be a new light outside by my house, and I heard Dadi say there was one around the front now too. From what the humans have said there are more noisy humans coming tomorrow. I hate noise, it's scary!

I'm going to have to hide in my bed part, where nobody can see me, and just sneak out for some food whenever it's quiet enough to risk doing so. Can't have the noisy humans seeing me!

So, I guess I better make the most of the quiet today while I can!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Noisy humans can be annoying, can't they? (we had a noisy dog near our place last night and it wasn't so nice either)

The new lights will be helpful for everyone who lives around you. I hope the humans who come tomorrow to start their work won't scare you too much. I don't think they will hurt you.

Enjoy the rest of your quiet day.

Intense Guy said...

Hi yas Gwyddy!

Squeek! SQUEEK! oops... I got too loud didn't I? I hope you mami has a bunch of carrots for you after the noisey ones go away... far away!!

Cuddles,

Iggy

Deanna said...

Mami will be much happier when those humans are done and out of there too!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Thanks guys!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Rita said...

Good plan!
Hide when it is noisy.
Stay safe in the back of your house.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Thanks for understanding, Karma!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion