Friday, August 06, 2010

Kero's korner: all kinds of humans

Hi humans, it's Kero here!

I've seen all kinds of humans this week. Most of them I've liked, but one of them I'm still not exactly sure what to think of, and another I really didn't like one little bit.

Dadci, Uncle Carl, and some other humans, all came for a visit last Saturday.

A whole group of humans came to do something to the wires. I don't know what they did, but it meant my Dadi couldn't go on his PC, so he was grumpy. I really didn't like one of those humans, so Mamgu and Dadci came to get me and Mami, and we went to spend the day with Willow.

Which brings us to the human I'm still not sure what to think of. The little human pup I mentioned last week. She was in Dadci's car in some kind of strange small chair thing. Then she was in Willow's house in another kind of strange chair. I sniffed her a bit, but got bored of her. Plus, the humans didn't seem to want me too close to her. Besides, I remembered what she did with the fur pulling last week. I did get a bit concerned - not to mention confused - at one point though. I don't know what was up with the little human pup, but she had a really long howl for some reason. Willow and I couldn't figure out what her problem was. So, we just sort of paced around the humans while they tried to stop her howling. Eventually she stopped howling and slept. We were all quite pleased about that... Humans and dogs alike!

Mami says more humans are coming next week too. I hope they are nice humans!

Also, I spent all of Sunday with Willow, because Mami and Dadi went to that club place again. Only this time they left at breakfast time, and then still didn't come home until bed time.

And that has basically been my week.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!!

Sounds like an unnerving kind of week for you - the only upside being the stay with Willow!

I hate it when human pups howl - especially in public like at a restaurant.

I hope the wires are fixed up so your dad is less grumpy now!

Ear noogies and belly rubs!

Iggy

AliceKay said...

Human pups can be a bit loud at times, but they eventually grow up and only howl occasionally.

I'm glad you had Willow to keep you company while Mami and Dadi went to that club place again.

I hope the humans who show up next week get their job done quickly so you won't have to put up with them for very long. They can be annoying, even to other humans.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks for being so understanding!

Yes, Dadi has his computer back, so he's happy. If he had a tail, he'd be wagging it!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Howling--from anything--is totally enough to raise my fur! I hope you had nicer people visiting after that not nice one at the house.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Yes, Karma. Some nice people did come.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero