Tuesday, August 03, 2010

My little niece - Emma-Jane

I'm sure I've mentioned this little cutie a couple of times before, though not all that much, since I don't see her as much as I'd like to. But, last Wednesday morning, my 4 month old little baby niece, Emma-Jane came for a visit. Mam took these photos of me holding her:





She's such a cute little baby, and still happy - despite the tooth trying to come through. She's also a fast learner, and has been able to prop herself up for about a month now, and is already desperately trying to pull herself up in to a sitting position by grabbing hold of someone's outstretched hand. It wont be long before she's on the move.

If you want to see more photos of Emma-Jane, then take a look on my Mam's blog where you can see LOADS of them! Seriously, she posted photos of her throughout most of last week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, I believe.

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Well when you got a cute baby like this one, it's easy to see why your mam took so many pictures!

You look great in these pictures too!

:)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Very true (about the cuteness of the baby).

I'm not so sure about the part where you say I look good too though...

One thing's for sure... Emma-Jane is the cuter one of the two of us. ;)

Rita said...

Yes! You both look so nice! She is an animated baby (I peeked at your mom's pictures). Glad you got a visit!! :)

tattytiara said...

Hey there, just wandered over from Deanna's. What a gorgeous little girl!

Deanna said...

Emma Jane is definitely a cutie. And so are you. So there! Glad you got to spend a little time with her.

AliceKay said...

Those are great pics of you and Emma-Jane. :) She is definitely a cutie. Babies learn so fast. Ryan is learning new words every day. (gotta be careful what you say around him now...LOL)

*strolls on over to your mam's blog*

Toriz said...

Glad you all enjoyed the photos.

I still say she's much cuter. ;)