Monday, September 06, 2010

Before and after kitchen photos

OK, here are the before and after photos from the kitchen.

The before ones first, obviously.













And the after photos.















As I mentioned in previous posts, the paint work still needs to be done, but as you can see there have been great improvements made to the appearance of the kitchen just from the work that has been done on it by the council guys (well, OK, contractors employed by the council). I'm not sure exactly when the paint work will get done - it might end up left until after Christmas - but when it does get done I will get new photos again and you can see the kitchen properly completed. But, for now, this is what the kitchen looks like.

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

It's looking good. I hope you and Kelly like the "new" kitchen. :)

Deanna said...

It is looking great Tori. You have to be lovin' all of that counter space! Has it been difficult getting used to where everything is?

Toriz said...

AK:
Yeah, we're enjoying it.

Deanna:
I put the stuff away where it is, so it's not a big deal. Funnily enough I think it's actually Kelly having most of the issues with finding things. LOL!

Rita said...

Wow! I was waiting for these. ;) Looks like you have a lot more cupboards and counter space than you did before. Nice! I had to chuckle at the fact that Kelly is getting lost in the kitchen cupboards--hehe! What a difference! Happy for you guys!! :):)

Intense Guy said...

Ut oh... Kelly is lost in a cupboard? Is Harry Potter or is Dobby with him?

:) You got a lot of new counter and cabinet space! (It might take some time to find Kelly)...

I think the kitchen looks right cozy now.

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yeah, I have about twice the cupboard space... It's great!

Iggy:
Nah, if they were with him he wouldn't be lost... Dobby especially.