Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Johnny Mnemonic

"A data courier, carrying a data package literally inside his head too large to hold for long, must deliver it before he dies from it."

(visit the IMDB page for this movie by clicking here).

I didn't think much of this movie, personally. The plot sounded reasonably decent, but I didn't think much of the movie itself. I watched it because Dad brought it down here to watch since it's along the same lines as one of the roleplaying games played by the club (ShadowRun) so that's why I watched the whole thing. But, as I said, I didn't think much of it. I think it was one of those movies they padded out with extra action scenes to make it long enough to be a movie, only they shouldn't have, because doing so spoiled it. But that's just my opinion.

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

I just watched one of the trailers on the IMDB site, but the movie didn't look familiar. (i like Keanu Reeves tho) Looks like a lot of visual action scenes to me.

Intense Guy said...

I think I've heard of this one - (and that's all) - based on your review I'll give it a pass. So many movies - no need to waste time on a so-so one.

I'm so far behind - I better go read Kero and Gwyddy's posts!

Rita said...

Oh--I liked this movie! But then I really like Keanu Reeves!! ;)

Toriz said...

AK:
Yeah, a lot of visual action scenes.

Iggy:
I agree.

Rita:
If you like a spacific actor it does tend to enhance the viewing pleasure.