Friday, September 03, 2010

Kero's korner: sunshine and stuff

Hi there humans. It's Kero here.



I'm sorry that my post is late again today, but the weather has been really warm this past week - the complete opposite to last week - so I've spent lots of time outside, and wasn't in any hurry to come inside, even though I had that new photo of myself to show you all.

I haven't done much this past week again. Although I did have my Sunday afternoon visit to Willow's house, where I then stayed with Nani and Willow, because Mamgu was gone somewhere, and everyone else was away at that club place they like to go to. The only other thing that really happened was that Mamgu and Dadci came for a short visit with us Wednesday.

Sorry I don't have anything more exciting to say.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Kero, you don't need to apologize for having nothing to say - just seeing that wonderful picture of you oh-so-comfy on the sofa makes this blog post worth the trip to see.

Rubs your belly and slips ya a treat,

Iggy

AliceKay said...

I was gonna say you look nice and comfy in that pic, but I think Iggy beat me to it. LOL

Enjoy the warm weather while you can.

Toriz said...

Kero said...


Thank you both!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Hummmm? A soft human pillow? You do look comfortable? No. I think I'll stick with my hard pillows. Maybe it's a dog thing.
Love, Karma

P.S.
I do love a hot sunny day, tho!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
Well, to each their own! Personally, I prefer comfort.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero