Tuesday, December 14, 2010

About Christmas movies

See what I mean about all the Christmas movies I've been watching lately? Bearing in mind, I didn't bother to include the ones I know I mentioned on here before, like "The Muppet's Christmas Carol" because I didn't see the point in reviewing movies I've already reviewed... Even if it was a couple of years ago I reviewed them. Hmm... I need to get out more, maybe? LOL! Well, can I help it if I absolutely love watching Christmas movies? LOL! Anyway, I don't know if there will be any more Christmas movie reviews this year... It depends if I find any new Christmas movies to watch. I've got to be running out of ones I haven't reviewed on here though. I know I've reviewed the ones in my collection, which I will be watching in the days leading up to Christmas. I don't think I need to say that I enjoy those ones though, because if I didn't then I wouldn't have them on DVD, would I? So, if you're wondering which ones I enjoy enough to have in my DVD collection, then they are... In no particular order (though the first two are my most favourite movies, which I've watched every year since I was really young and used to have on VHS until I literally wore the tapes out and had to replace them):

One Magic Christmas
Santa Claus - The Movie
The Polar Express
Elf
The Hogfather
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
The Grinch (movie version)
How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the short animated version)

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

The Polar Express (with Tom Hanks) is a classic. The Grinch (with Jim Carrey) is a close second but I think I enjoyed the animated one more.

And I always enjoy the Charlie Brown Christmas as well as I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown.

I'm just a kid at heart - and like the simple - but magical - ones.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
I agree that the animated version of the Grinch is the best, but since I really like both, that's why I have both.

I haven't seen the Charlie Brown ones in years and bearly remember them to be honest.

Rita said...

You can tell my favs by the only ones I have on DVD--It's A Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story. ;) But I like a lot of them. I especially like the old Charlie Brown and Grinch cartoons. But if I had to choose only one--Jimmy is the man!! :):)

Toriz said...

Rita:
I only get ones I really like on DVD, and then not all of them.