Friday, December 24, 2010

Furkid Friday: Christmasy photo shoot

Hi humans, it's Gwydion again.

Recently, the humans decided it was time for them to do our Christmasy photo shoot. So, they had Kero pose in front of the Christmas tree, and took this photo of him:



Then they had him pose in front of a really big Christmas present, and took this photo:



After that they realized that I was missing from the photos, so they came to get me from my cage, and I posed in front of the big present for them to take this photo of me:



And, finally, Kero and I agreed to pose together for them to take this photo:



Aren't we just so super cute?

Anyway, that Santa Paws person is meant to come tonight. I still don't get who he is, nor why he's coming, but apparently he's coming and Kero's excited about it, so I guess it must be exciting. Kero and I are both going to try and sleep with one eye open so as to spot Santa Paws coming, but I don't hold out much hope, since Kero's been doing this every year and still hasn't spotted him. Apparently one year there were 2 cats, 3 dogs, 3 hamsters and a rabbit on watch, and not one of them spotted him. That Santa Paws must be really, really sneaky to get past all those furkids without being spotted! We're still going to try and spot him though. Kero will let you know next Friday if we have any luck spotting Santa Paws, or if he manages to sneak in yet again to fill the stockings.

I am living inside at the moment, because it got so cold here that my dinner kept freezing, and the humans were worried I would become as frozen as my dinner, or that I would starve from not being able to eat. So I am currently living in my cage in the guest room.

The final thing I want to say is that Kero says to say "Yappy holidays" from him. I'm still not sure what this "Christmas" thing is all about, but I'm going to say that I hope you have a great time with whatever it is you're doing, and that I hope Santa Paws comes to your home and brings you nice stuff like Mami and Kero seem sure he'll do for us.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Yappy Holidays and many joyful squeeks in the new year!!

:)

And good luck with the Santa Paws watch... perhaps he is really, really, really small and takes really long showers with unscented soap?

Rita said...

Hehe! Yappy Christmas! Good luck catching a glimpse. I think he's magical. And magic is just not logical. ;)

Glad you are inside where it's warm and your food is not frozen!!

Happy Holidays!! :):)

AliceKay said...

I'm glad you're inside where it's nice and warm, too. We don't want a frozen Gwydion out there.

I hope you and Kero will be able to spot Santa Paws this year. I heard he was a sneaky fella.

Yappy Holidays to you and your family.

Aunt of 14 said...

oh, once you find out what this whole Christmas thing is about, you'll love it year to year! :) Kero knows what he is talking about. I am glad you're inside where you're warm and not so frozen!

Deanna said...

Hope you finally figured this Christmas thing out Gwynny. That was mighty nice of you and Kero to pose together for the Christmas picture.

Hope SantyPaws was good to you.

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Thank you all!

I'm glad I'm inside where it's warm too!

Iggy:
You could be right about that Santa Paws. That would make him harder to sniff out!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion