Monday, December 13, 2010

Mr. St. Nick

"King Nicholas XX has been Santa Claus for 100 years and is now preparing to hand over the baton to his, and the Queen's son, Nick St. Nicholas. Nick St. Nicholas is living the high life in Miami and is slightly reluctant to become Santa Claus."

(Above taken from this page).

WARNING: Link contains spoilers!

This wasn't too bad of a movie, but wasn't as good as some of the other Christmas movies I've seen recently. I think it's worth watching once, but I don't think, personally, that it's one that's worth having in your collection to watch several times. It wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't a great movie either.

3 comments:

Rita said...

I don't remember seeing this one. Only a so-so, eh? I'd probably give it a peek if I saw it was on. :)

Intense Guy said...

Hey! I've seen this one!

I concur... its not a "get the DVD for the collection" movie.

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yeah, no harm in watching it once anyway. :)

Iggy:
Glad it wasn't just me.