Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Fox And The Hound 2

"The Fox and the Hound 2 is a 2006 direct-to-video midquel to the 1981 Disney animated film The Fox and the Hound. It was produced by DisneyToon Studios, directed by Jim Kammerud, and features the voice talents of Patrick Swayze and Reba McEntire. The story of the film takes place during the youth of Tod and Copper, in which Copper is tempted to join a band of singing stray dogs. The film was released on December 12, 2006 and had an official soundtrack album released on November 21, 2006."

(Above taken from here... WARNING: Link contains spoilers).

I've seen The Fox And The Hound loads of times, but it took me until about a month or so ago to get around to seeing this one. I absolutely loved the first one, and really enjoyed this one too. It wasn't quite as good as the original, but pretty close.

6 comments:

Rita said...

I remember seeing The Fox and The Hound and thought it was pretty cute with a good message. I never did see this one, tho. I'll keep my eyes open. ;)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Hope you do get to see this one. If you enjoyed the first one, then I'm sure you'll enjoy this one!

AliceKay said...

I believe we have both movies. Loved them both, too. :)

Toriz said...

Good for you, AK! :)

Intense Guy said...

I've seen both of these movies. Two thumbs up from me!

Toriz said...

Glad you enjoyed them too, Iggy! :)