Friday, January 21, 2011

Furkid Friday: Gwydion's Christmas (FD)

Hi there humans, it's Gwydion here again.

Kero and I decided that we will post our Christmas posts separately. This week it's my turn to post about Christmas and share the photos the humans took during present opening.

So... I heard a load of fuss going on from the living room, and started weaking to remind them I was there. Then Mami came to get me and I realized there were presents for me. Mami placed me on the sofa, and I watched impatiently while she opened my presents...



Come on Mami... Hurry up and get the present open...



YAY! Treats!



Mmm... Tasty treat!



Shortly after that - when I was nicely settled back in my cage with some of my new treats - I got given a huge bowl of fresh veggies with carrot and everything in them! So I spent the rest of Christmas day alternating between munching on the yummy things I'd been given, and making sure to keep up with all the naps I need. Of course, even having all that tasty stuff in my cage didn't stop me weaking expectantly every time the humans went anywhere near the fridge. What can I say? I love my food!

I could get used to this Christmas thing!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Looks like you got some nicely wrapped, yummy treats. Yep, this Christmas thing is okay. So...are you looking forward to Santa Paws visiting you this year? :)

Aunt of 14 said...

You had a fantastic Christmas! Now why do you squeak when the fridge opens? I wonder...

I never thought that having a gerbil would be so much fun!

Rita said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Yummy treats and fresh veggies. I'm so glad you have learned about the frig and are keeping an ear open at all times. That was always my guinea pigs jobs, too. You guinea pigs are very good at that. :) I think you will probably get very excited next year right along with Kero. :):)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

AK:
Yes, I'm looking forward to next Christmas already!

Nikki:
Fridge = fresh veggies... You do the math!

Those of us from the rodent family... Guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, etc... Are more fun than people think.

Rita:
Yes, I'm sure I'll be just as excited as Kero next year... Now that I know about this Christmas thing.

Intense Guy said...

LOL! Your present was just about as big as you are Gwyddy! I guess those treats are long gone now... I hope you enjoyed them!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Iggy:
Actually, I still have a couple left... Not my choice though... Blame the humans!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion