Sunday, January 02, 2011

Kinda R/WP and kinda PTMI

Going to make this short, because today kind of got away from me. Sorry I've not been around the blogs lately, but first I was busy, and then I ended up not well. I started coughing Christmas evening, had a sore throat Boxing Day, was coughing worse that night, and by the following evening (Monday evening) I felt like my throat was closing up while at the same time it felt like it was on fire, and I was struggling to breathe properly. The sneezing didn't help much with the throat pain either. I didn't eat much most of the week, and most of what I did eat didn't stay down, and even now I'm coughing so much it sometimes makes me feel like I'm going to be sick, and my throat still hurts a lot. I can breathe properly now though, and it doesn't hurt to breathe, so that's a definate improvement. Anyway, I'll get to replying to comments you've left on my blog and catching up on the posts on the blogs that I follow when I can. Hopefully during these next few days.

10 comments:

Rita said...

Don't worry about us--just get well. We aren't going anywhere. ;) Sounds like it has been a horrible week. Good to hear you're finally on the mend. Take care of yourself and we'll see you back when you are feeling like your old self. :):)

Intense Guy said...

I'm glad you are feeling better - its been a long time to be so under the weather... I hope you are ready to face 2011 now!!

Toriz said...

Rita:
Thanks! :)


Iggy:
I don't know about being ready to face 2011, but I'm readier. Does that count?

Aunt of 14 said...

I'm glad yoiu're feeling better!! Its no fun being sick around the holidays, especially.

Louise said...

Sorry to hear your poorly.
Hope you get better soon x

Toriz said...

Thanks!

Deanna said...

Wow Tori. You got hit hard. I'm glad you are on the mend. Please take care of yourself.

Toriz said...

Thanks Deanna!

AliceKay said...

I'm sorry you were so sick but happy to hear you're feeling better. *hugs*

Toriz said...

Thanks AK! :)