Monday, January 10, 2011

Moonlight and Mistletoe

Moonlight and Mistletoe
"Comedian Tom Arnold (True Lies) takes the holiday spirit to new heights starring in Moonlight & Mistletoe, the heartwarming and hilarious story of a father and daughter who single-handedly attempt to save Christmas in Santaville. Arnold plays Nick, the owner of a year 'round Christmas theme park. After three years, his estranged daughter Holly (Candace Cameron Bure) returns home to find the spirit of Christmas in Santaville has dwindled, taking the family business with it. What starts out as an attempt to bail out her dad, ends up rekindling Holly's belief in Christmas all over again."

(Above taken from here).

I enjoyed this movie. It was definately - as mentioned in the quote from the site posted above - heartwarming.

5 comments:

Rita said...

I have a hard time watching Tom Arnold. I know he's not always as loud and annoying as he used to be. Sounds like this might be one of his better movies? :)

AliceKay said...

I was at your blog earlier today (your night) but when I clicked on your link for the movie, I accidentally clicked on a pop up on that site and I couldn't get out of it. I closed the site and lost your page at the same time. And then Karen called me before I could come back to comment.

So anyway.....I thought this sounded like a pretty good movie. Something worth watching. Thanks for the review. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
I think so, personally. Perhaps you can get to watch it at some point and judge for yourself?

AK:
Don't you just hate when things like that happen? Glad you managed to come and comment in the end. :)

Intense Guy said...

Sounds like a lot of Christmas movies... the same general theme... of someone unhappy/unloved tries something sort of magical and finds true happiness/love...

Not that that is bad of course, I'm just amazed you haven't overdosed on it yet... :)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
You and me both! I really enjoy the theme of most Christmas movies though... Warm and fuzzy themes, just what you need in the cold Winter days/nights.