Friday, March 18, 2011

Furkid Friday: Gwydion's first ever birthday

Hi there humans, it's Gwydion again.

So... As Kero and the Mami human told you, I had something called a "birthday" recently. Now, I've never had one of these before, but I have heard them mentioned loads of times. Mami had one a few months back - before that "Christmas" thing happened - and I keep hearing the humans talking about people they need to get cards for for their birthdays. I had absolutely no idea what a birthday was though... Until last week, that is!

I was shown something they call a "birthday card" which the humans had written my name in along with a message that said it was from "Mami, Dadi and Kero"... Plus a lot of other writing was in it, but they didn't write that. Anyway, here it is:



I didn't get what the card was all about, but I remember Kero and I had one something like it at Christmas, so I figured maybe it was a good sign. I was right!


After that they presented me with the biggest carrot I've ever seen in my entire life! I swear it was as long as I am! See for yourself... Here I am eating it...




I've come to the conclusion that birthdays are like that Christmas thing, only that "Santa Paws" guy doesn't sneak in... At least, nobody mentioned him.

I like birthdays! I hope I get another one soon!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

Rita said...

Wow! That carrot was as long as you! And a card! You really are loved, Mr. Weakers. But you have to wait a long time for another one of those birthdays. Santy Paws will come again first. :)

Lynn said...

Now that is a big carrot lol

AliceKay said...

Very big carrot. I bet it was tasty, too. :)

You'll like having birthdays. It almost always means cards and presents. :)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Rita:
I was afraid of that! Shame... I'd love another of those huge carrots!

Lynn:
Yes... Very big!

AK:
Oh yes, it was very tasty!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Intense Guy said...

Wow... that was a Gwydion sized carrot!!!

:) I hope you have many more birthdays!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Iggy:
So do I!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion