Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mam's sofa throw

OK, as promised, here's a photo of the knitted throw I made recently for my Mam's sofa:




I think the stripes of colour look yellow, but they're actually meant to be white and gold... A thin stripe of white, with a really thin stripe of gold, then another thin stripe of white.

I'm making similar ones for the chairs. They're not as long, obviously. In fact, I finished one of the two chair ones last night before I went to bed. I haven't had a chance to even take a photo of it yet though, so you'll have to wait to see the chair versions.

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Very nice throw you made for your Mam. I'm sure the ones for the chairs will be just as nice. (i love that it's mostly green too) :)

Rita said...

She's going to love them! So nice of you to make a matching set. Looks great! :)

Toriz said...

AK:
I thought you would probably like it. :)

I'm told her sofa is a greeny colour, so she wanted green to match it.

Rita:
Well, she needs a whole set, so I figured since I was making the sofa one I might as well make matching ones for her chairs.

Deanna said...

Your mam is a lucky lady. Very pretty throw!

Intense Guy said...

:) She's gonna be comfy tucked in under that throw!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
I hope so! :)

Iggy:
I think she's using it more as one of those decorative throws than anything. Besides, it's a bit small for an adult to be covered with properly. Although... If she curled up a bit it could work!