Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Witches

"A young boy stumbles onto a witch convention and must stop them, even after he has been turned into a mouse."

"A young boy, recently orphaned, is taken to England by his grandmother. At a hotel in which they are staying, a group of witches have gathered to prepare a plot to rid the world of all children."

(Above taken from here).

I enjoy watching this movie every time I see it. I've seen it so many times in the past I've lost track of how often and when I've seen it. I don't remember ever reviewing it on here though, hence doing it now. Anyway, it's a really good movie, and if you haven't seen it then you should. Better yet... Read the book! And, while you're at it, read the rest of Roald Dahl's books too!

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

It sounds like a pretty good movie. I've never seen it, but if it happened to be on TV, I'd probably watch it. I'm glad you enjoy it so much. Good movies are like that. :)

Rita said...

I like Brenda Blethyn! I'll keep my eyes open for this one. :)

Intense Guy said...

Suonds like an odd twist... getting turned into a mouse...

:)