Friday, April 08, 2011

Furkid Friday: Walkies and photos

Hi humans, it's Kero here.


It was very wet early in the week, but the last couple of days the weather has been really great... Perfect walkies weather! We didn't get proper walkies on Wednesday, because those noisy humans were playing with the giant metal posts that were all over my garden. They took them away, and now Mami and I can get outside for walkies whenever we want to. So yesterday (Thursday) we made up for the lack of decent walkies from Wednesday, and we went for four walkies! Twice in the morning, once after Mami got back from going to town with Mamgu in the afternoon, and then another time after dinner. It was fantastic! We had walkies today too, but only one so far, because Mamgu and the little human pup they call, "Emma-Jane," came for a visit, and the humans were busy with her. They might have taken us for walkies together, but Mamgu didn't bring that chair with wheels they put her in when she goes walkies, so they couldn't. Anyway, that human pup doesn't stay still for a second. She keeps the humans on their toes, that's for sure!

While the human pup was here, they decided to let her meet Gwydion. She thought he was cute and wanted to give him kisses, but the humans wouldn't let her. They wouldn't let her give me kisses either... Even though she did want to. They did let her pet us a little though. Silly human pup thinks Gwydion is another kind of dog. The humans did try and tell her, "Guinea Pig," but she kept insisting, "dog," for some reason.

By the time they left my living room looked like the box they keep her toys in had exploded all over it. Dadi and Mami picked all the stuff up though, then Mami took me walkies.

Anyway, both Gwydion and I have photos to share, but Gwydion's can wait for next week. This week I just want to share my photos. Mami has some to share too, but she can do hers another day as well. Like I said, I just want to do my own. So...

This first one is one Dadi took of me when he had been taking photos of Gwydion. I was giving him my, "what about me?" look. He got the hint, and took this photo:


And this next one is one Mami took when we were having our walkies one day recently... I think it was about a week ago? Anyway, here's the photo:


I have no idea what kinds of flowers those are. I'm not good with flower types. It doesn't matter to me what they're called. But if one of you humans know and you guys want to tell each other, then that's up to you. Humans are usually more interested in things like names than we dogs are. I know what they smell like to me, and that's all I need to know. I think that's just a dog thing though?

OK, Well... That's all I have to say this week. So, until next time...

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

Rita said...

Sounds like the extra walkies are a good thing.

Those small humans look scary to me. I can't imagine one touching me let alone kissing me. But I think I could watch one from a distance for a long time.

Flowers come from a man at the door here. I cry and cry for what my human calls baby's breath. Have you ever seen the human pup's breath turn into tiny white flowers? They are overwhelmingly delicious--so my human puts the flowers way up high where I can't reach them while she sleeps. I wish my human was dumber.
Love, Karma

AliceKay said...

Great news, Kero. I'm glad the workmen are gone and have removed those metal posts. Enjoy your walkies. Sounds like you've had great weather for them. :)

LOL @ Karma

Deanna said...

That human pup must really like you if she was shariang smooches.

It was worth losing a day while the human took down the poles. Now you can walk to your hearts desire!!!! Yea!!!!

Toriz said...

LOL @ Karma!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
Yes. To me extra walkies are always a good thing!

I enjoy the human pups, but do find they get a bit much when they're visiting for too long. You're probably best staying at a distance if any human pups happen to visit... I hear some of them pull tails and such! Not had that happen myself, but that's what I heard.

No, I've never seen that happen to human pup breath... I'd love to see it happen one day though!

You have a special flower man? How wonderful! Mind you, I'd still rather go out for walkies and sniff them from the ground. I find outside flowers smell of a lot morre different things than indoor flowers.

Humans are just too smart for us sometimes, aren't they?

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Yes, we've had lovely weather most days. Not today though. We have been enjoying some great walkies though!

Deanna:
What's not to love? I'm handsome, usually sweet natured,and great to be around!

Don't worry.... I do plan to enjoy the walkies! I hated missing my walkies that day, but it's so good to be able to go out for walkies properly again!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

Yay for baby kisses and walkies!!!

Smart human pup - calling Gwyddy a dog is a sure way to get on a dog's good side!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Yes... Yay for kisses and walkies indeed!


And, yes, it's nice to know that the only animal she cares enough to learn the name of is a dog!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero