Thursday, April 07, 2011

It's gone!

They did take the scaffolding down!

Well, there's still some up round the back, but that's OK... The bit that was around the front is gone, which means I can go out there, and I can go for walks when I want.

In fact, I've already been for two walks today, and I've only been up for about four hours. It's another really nice day today, and I plan to spend as much of it as I can outside... Just because I can. Well, and because I just love to be outside... Especially on days like today. I love nature, and I love being out in it!

Speaking of which... I have some new walk photos to post in a few days, so look out for those!

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

YAY! :)

Deanna said...

Yea it's gone!!!!! Have fun walking and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Rita said...

Whoohooo!!! Awesome!! Freedom!!
Did your new shoes come yet?

Rained all morning, but the sun has come out this afternoon and it is 59 degrees!!!

Have fun with Kero!! ;)

Toriz said...

YaY indeed! :)

Rita:
Yes, they came yesterday morning. I even have a photo ready to post. ;)

Intense Guy said...

Yay!!! And I hope they fixed whatever it was they were (sort of) working on!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Me too! I really, really hope they don't plan on coming back!