Sunday, June 12, 2011

Movie: The Pacifier

"The film is the story of an undercover agent who, after failing to protect an important government scientist, learns the man's family is in danger. In an effort to redeem himself, he agrees to take care of the man's children only to discover that child care is his toughest mission yet."

(Above taken from here).

I've seen this movie several times; and was sure I had reviewed it before; but I couldn't find any sign of a review for it in my old posts (unless I missed it somehow), so I'm reviewing it now. Anyway, I think it's an absolutely fantastic movie!

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Loved the trailer. Looks like a fun movie. LOL

Toriz said...

*Nods at AK*

Rita said...

Looks cute! But I'm at 490 and decided I should stop adding movies for a while--ROFL!! It would take me YEARS to see what I have in my queue right now!! I am so silly! ;)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Probably a good plan. ;)

Intense Guy said...

I could look at Brittany Snow for hours and hours and hours...

Toriz said...

*Giggles at Iggy's comment*