Thursday, August 25, 2011

Guess what?

We might have a new home!

Kelly went to see it earlier. I wasn't going to say anything yet, but... *Shrugs*... Well, I just couldn't help myself... LOL!

Anyway, we have to sort out references, and as long as they're happy with them it's ours! :)

I'll give you more information when I know for sure it's ours.

I mean, technically it is ours now... We put the deposit down for them to hold it while we sort out references and such, and said we're accepting it and all that... But I'm sure you know what I mean by, "once I'm sure it's ours."

9 comments:

Rita said...

So happy for you guys! I hope it is all sorted and binding soon. When do you think you guys would be moving? So exciting!! :):)

Furry Bottoms said...

I can see the excitement in your words! :) I can't wait to hear more about the place!

AliceKay said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

ChicagoLady said...

Congratulations!

Toriz said...

Thanks all... Will tell you more soon, in theory! :)

Rita:
Depends how long the paperwork takes. Should be moving by the end of September though! :)

Deanna said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear and see more. Will definitely stay tuned.... Congratulations!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Thanks! :)

Intense Guy said...

I hope the move goes smoothly!

It will be the end of September before you know it - the earth is speeding up, spinwise you know...

Toriz said...

Iggy:
True! :)