Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shrek Forever After

"Rumpelstiltskin tricks a mid-life crisis burdened Shrek into allowing himself to be erased from existence and cast in a dark alternate timeline where Rumpel rules supreme."

"A bored and domesticated Shrek pacts with deal-maker Rumpelstiltskin to get back to feeling like a real ogre again, but when he's duped and sent to a twisted version of Far Far Away -- where Rumpelstiltskin is king, ogres are hunted, and he and Fiona have never met -- he sets out to restore his world and reclaim his true love."

(Above taken from here).

Another fantastic Shrek movie with several funny parts, and a few sweet and emotional scenes.

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

I've seen small parts of this when it was on one of the movie channels, but I haven't sat down to watch the whole thing. The Shrek movies are usually pretty good, so I'm sure this one would be, too.

Toriz said...

AK:
Yep... You need to watch it all if you get a chance. :)

Celticspirit said...

It's funny that you'd post this because I just watched it last night. Russell has a bunch of movies on a hard drive and I wanted to watch Shrek 3 but I think this one is Shrek 4. I wanted to see the ones where they had the babies. I love Shrek!

Rita said...

I haven't seen this one, but the Shrek movies are usually cute! :)

ChicagoLady said...

I've never seen any of the Shrek movies, and probably will never see them unless someone ties me to a chair and forces me to watch them.

Toriz said...

Barb:
Yes, this is 4, and the baby one is 3.

Rita:
True! :)

Chicago:
OK, fair enough... To each their own and all that. :)

Deanna said...

Shrek is the bestest!

Intense Guy said...

I can relate to Shrek... 'cept I'm not as green.

:)

How many Shrek movies are there? I've only seen part 1.

Toriz said...

Deanna:
I agree! :)

Iggy:
LOL! I'm glad you're not as green... I'd be rather concerned if you were! ;)

There are 4 actual Shrek movies - Shrek, Shrek 2, Shrek 3, and Shrek Forever After - and I think also a short "Donkey" one... A Christmas one, maybe? Not 100% sure, but I'm sure it came out around the time of the DVD of Shrek 3... I think it was one of those DVD only short movies.