Monday, August 22, 2011

Toy Story 3

"The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home."

"Woody, Buzz and the whole gang are back. As their owner Andy prepares to depart for college, his loyal toys find themselves in daycare where untamed tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice. So, it's all for one and one for all as they join Barbie's counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear called Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear to plan their great escape."

(Above taken from here)

It was a good movie; really sweet! I hope they leave Toy Story alone now though - despite the fact I do quite like the movies - because I think this was a perfect note to end on, and it would be a real shame if they spoiled the lovely ending by making another Toy Story movie.

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

This was a pretty good movie for the most part, but I thought several scenes were on the violent side for little kids to watch.

Toriz said...

AK:
True. Although, compared to many "kids" movies I've seen lately I think the violence in this one was extremely mild.

The Coexist Cafe said...

I loved this movie! Totally cried at the end, haha. :) I agree that the violence is a little much for some kids, but I'd be totally cool with the child who watched the original Toy Story when it came out watching this one, as they'd be much older. :)

Rita said...

I liked all three of them, but this one was the scariest for little ones. They maybe should be a little older when they see this one. I agree. I think this should be the final one--good ending to the series. :)

ChicagoLady said...

I've seen all three Toy Story movies, and while I cried at the end, I think it was a good place to end the story. The first one was the best. And it's time for Pixar to move on to other things.

Deanna said...

I'm not too sure how a grandmother of ten (me) has made it through three toy stories without seeing a single one. I might have to grab a grand or two and have a toy story marathon weekend!

Toriz said...

*Nods in agreement with everyone's comments* :)

Deanna:
Yes, you have to see Toy Story!

Intense Guy said...

I think I saw Part 2... I know I saw Part 1... I didn't even know they made a Part 3 until now...

:)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
It took them ages to make the third, so I'm not surprised you didn't know. I only knew about it because it was advertized all over the TV.