Sunday, August 14, 2011

The weekend's almost over, and...

About all I've been doing this weekend is working on some knitting, doing a little card making, packing some more stuff ready for moving, doing household chores, and walking Kero. That and watching a bit of TV (which I often do while working on crafts).

It amuses me how the days are filled with activity, and yet when I mention what I've been up to it doesn't seem like much. It's amazing how much time can be filled with doing crafts, doing housework, walking Kero, and packing.

Anyway, I hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Hey Girl! Doing the same thing as you and wondering where the day is going! Have a great rest of Sunday!

AliceKay said...

Yep, you'd be amazed at how much you do in a day's time, whether it's housework or crafting, and some of it can be very time consuming.

After I got home from work yesterday, and after I got some lunch, I went outside and weed whacked some more. (why do weeds grow faster than grass?) It's been cooler here but it was humid again yesterday. (today is worse)

I haven't done much today...laundry, fixed some lunch, washed dishes, and checked out a few places online. It's been raining here with scattered thunderstorms since late morning, and we're under a flash flood watch until 8 PM. Some areas to my south and east (such as where Iggy lives) are getting pounded by rain....several inches, in fact.

Rita said...

My days always seem to fly by like that--LOL! ;)

Deanna said...

It is always a good thing when the days fly by... it means you are keeping busy.

Toriz said...

Sandra:
Glad it's not just me, and hope you enjoyed the rest of your Sunday. :)

AK:
*Nods in agreement*

I'm not sure why weeds grow faster than grass. It's annoying though!

Rita:
Glad it's not only me it happens to. LOL!

Deanna:
That's a good way of looking at it! :)

Intense Guy said...

Some days drag endlessly. I'm glad yours are the other way!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
So am I... I mean, sure it feels like I don't have enough hours in the day right now, but better that than feeling like I have too many hours in my day; at least I can't say I'm bored this way! :)