Tuesday, September 27, 2011

5 cards and a blanket

Been meaning to sort this post for a couple of weeks now... Sorry!


So, I made a few cards...

Just a basic happy birthday card (the one I made for our friend Sam):


A rooster themed birthday card (this was the one I made for Toasty):


In case they read my blog, I'm not going to tell you who these others are for.

The picture on this first one is meant to be a mobile phone with a picture of butterflies on the screen of it, and butterflies flying about above it...


This is meant to be a sailboat with little puffy clouds in the sky above it...

(The little dots right up at the top are just for decoration).

And these are meant to be little wooden sailboats...


Those are all the cards I've made recently.


The only other thing I've done with crafts is knitted this blanket:



It's Willow's birthday present.

I'm about two thirds of the way through another blanket, which is also for Willow.

7 comments:

Rita said...

You're getting good with the cards! Love to see that you're doing the card making again!! :):)

The blanket is really colorful. I'm sure it will be loved.

So happy you got your place!!!!!!

Toriz said...

Rita:
I'm enjoying doing the card making again... Thank you for inspiring me to do so! :)

Willow loves her blankets, so I know she'll love it.

I'm happy too; it's great to finally have a date set! :)

Intense Guy said...

Oh boy... color me embarassed. When I sorted out those pictures for you - I never did get it right did I...

The cellphone! Of course! I guess I never expected one on a card!

:)

And the sailboats! Goodness... of course!

Willow is a lucky doggie!! That is one really nice blanket for her.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
That's why I thought they might not have been very good photos. But, it's OK... Sometimes we need someone to point out what things are before we can see it! :)

AliceKay said...

I think it's pretty cool how you're creating your own cards. :)

The blanket looks great. I bet Willow will love it come colder weather.

Serena said...

Well done on the cards, Tori! The recipients will be tickled to get them. I do love your striped blanket. I've been crocheting a striped blanket of late...only 11 more rows to go and it will be finished at last.

Have a lovely week,
Serena

Toriz said...

AK:
Thanks. :)

Yes, I'm sure Willow willbe glad of the blanket (especially if Wales gets another Winter like last year).

Serena:
Thanks! :)

Hope you managed to get your blanket finished, and that you're happy with it when it's done. :)