Sunday, December 25, 2011

Just a little note from me to you (kinda FD)

It's the afternoon of Christmas Day; the presents are opened, the bulk of the phone calls made, and soon I'll start on the preporations for the things I can do today ready for the feast for tomorrow. But I just wanted to take a few minutes to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka, Blessed Yule... Or whatever it happens to be for you! Whatever you've done, are doing, or will be doing to celebrate the holidays this year, I hope your holidays are filled with love and laughter! :)

7 comments:

Rita said...

Happy holidays to you, too!! :):)

Diandra said...

A merry and refreshing holiday to you, your family and little Kero, of course!

AliceKay said...

Wishing you and Kelly a Blessed Yule and hoping Santa Paws was good to Kero. :)

The Coexist Cafe said...

Happy everything, Tori! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season. :)

Deanna said...

I hope you had a wonderful day, Tori!

Intense Guy said...

I hope you had a marvelous Christmas!! Seems like the 'oliday will last a little longer - durn slow postal folks.... :)

Toriz said...

Thanks all! :)

Iggy:
Yes... But sometimes things are worth waiting for! *Smiles*