Thursday, January 05, 2012

Alexis' Story, Part 2: Blessed To Death

I'd planned to start doing my own posts about the holidays today, but I'm interrupting myself in order to post this, because I want to post this today.

Do you remember that I posted Alexis' story as my virtual Yule gift as part of a blog party on December 21st? Well, Magaly has written a sequel - with my permission, of course - and I wanted to share the link with anyone who is interested and hasn't yet seen the post for it, which was published on her blog a couple of days ago.

So, I present to you...

Part 2 of Alexis' Story: Blessed To Death!

Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

When I have more time, I'll read Blessed to Death by your friend, Magaly. That was a special thing for her to do for you. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
Well, when you get to it, I hope you enjoy it! :)

Intense Guy said...

Awesome! You and Magaly make a great writing team!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Thanks! :)