Thursday, January 19, 2012

Furkid thoughts: Kero at home

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

I have a couple of new photos of me hanging out at home, so I thought that I would share them. First, one of me standing beside Mami's basket of wool in the living room.


That basket of wool is what's left from the huge stack of wool Mami got from Daisy and Poppy's human ages and ages ago; she's knitted so many things that there's nowhere near as big of a pile of wool these days. There's still a good few balls of wool in there though, and I think Mami has plans for at least most of it.

And here I am laying on the floor; keeping alert for any noises I can bark at.


Anyway, I just thought that you would enjoy seeing these photos.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

9 comments:

Rita said...

Oh, you look so nice, Kero! And definitely on alert even when lying down. I'm glad you can make it to the park now and you like your new home! :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks Rita!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Autumn said...

What a cutie!

Magaly Guerrero said...

We always enjoy looking at your lovely face and reading your words, Kero. Hm, I wonder, do you ever enjoy rolling in the wool basket?

And you Mami already knows, but I thought I would tell you anyway, she has been tagged, isn't that cool?
http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2012/01/double-witchy-cat-dare-you.html

AliceKay said...

Nice shots of you, Kero. You look as spiffy as ever. I was wondering about that wool basket, too. Do you ever get into the balls of wool and play with them?

Deanna said...

Licks and sniffs back Kero. I sure wish I could look as nice as you do on a regular basis, you handsome pup you!

Lynn said...

Awwww your so handsome in your pictures. Happy weekend to you and your family!!

Intense Guy said...

*gives the handsome boy a nice ear rub and belly swirly*

:) Looking really good there Kero!!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks all!

Mags and AK:
No, I don't play with the wool. I did one time, but I got all tangled up in it and got scared (especially after Mami had to cut me lose because I got the wool so badly tangled around me) so now I don't play with the wool and if I get a foot tangled in it when Mami's knitting I panic; remembering what happened before.

I bet if we still had the cats they'd play with it though... Especially Megan; she played with EVERYTHING!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero