Monday, January 02, 2012

Of cats, dogs, and cups (kinda FD)

Kelly heard me talking to my Mam about how I didn't have any Hello Kitty items. So, when he went shopping the Monday before the holidays, he decided to buy me this mug:


It came with a small chocolate bar, and these three tree ornaments:




Mam has loads of Hello Kitty things, but even she doesn't have any Hello Kitty tree ornaments!

:)

Also, when Kelly went to the dog shop in town (the one where we get those calming treats for Kero) to get his bandanna that you got to see photos of on Christmas Eve, they were doing a sort of prize draw thing where you take a piece of paper from a tub, and what it says on it is what you win. And this is what Kelly won:


So I have a new dog mug too, since he gave it to me.

We also ended up winning a free packet of treats for Kero when Kelly went back to get his "Fab Fang" treats a few days later, so he grabbed Kero an extra pack of Fab Fangs.

This will do for today; I'm off to sort out the posts about our holidays and set them up to publish over the next few days, since Iggy very kindly sorted the photos for me on Friday... Thanks Iggy! :)

10 comments:

Deanna said...

Hello Tori who now has Hello Kitty things! So cute.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Deanna

Parsley said...

I love a good mug for my hot tea. :)

Serena Lewis said...

That's a lovely photo of you holding the Hello Kitty mug and what cute little Hello Kitty tree ornaments! So now you have two new mugs...cool!

AlphaBetsy said...

Oooh... hello kitty. I love hello kitty and I don't have a mug either. :( Yours is adorable though.

Rita said...

Wow! Gifts and winnings! Lucky way to start out the year. For Kero, too. ;)

AliceKay said...

Those are some mighty cute mugs. The ornaments look cute on your tree, too.

Kero is one lucky dog. :)

Iggy is a great friend. What would we do without his help? (i don't wanna find out) :)

Intense Guy said...

You got cats and dogs mugs.

:) Now thats my kind of home!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Thanks; hope you do too!

Parsley:
Me too; I have quite a collection. Would be a larger collection but I gave some away when people moved in to places and needed things to start their homes, and some got broken, and others got ruined when they were stored in a shed for a while.

Serena:
Thanks! :)

Betsy:
Thanks; I hope someone gets you one too! :)

Rita:
*Nods* Thanks! :)

AK:
Thanks! :)

I don't want to find out either; he's a great friend!

Iggy:
Trust me, you'd have no doubt if you visited my place that I love animals... There are cats and dogs especially all over the place here!

Celticspirit said...

Hi Tori! It's been awhile since I've been on any blogs but hopefully I'll be able to read them now. I love the Hello Kitty stuff, it's really adorable! The dog mug is nice too. I hope you had a good Christmas and you have a wonderful New year.

Toriz said...

Barb:
Thanks; good to see a comment from you. And, same to you! :)