Saturday, February 25, 2012

February birthdays; 1 late, 1 right on time

Today - February 25th - is my nephew, Devin's birthday. As of today he's officially a teenager! Happy birthday, Devin; hope it's a great one! :)

Also, posting about Devin's birthday reminds me... A belated happy birthday to Rita's cat, Karma (since I forgot to give her a mention on my blog at the time). Karma's birthday was February 5th. Although, with the amount of loving that kitty gets, she probably doesn't care when her birthday is; it probably feels like every day is her birthday... I know it would for me if I had Karma's life! But, a belated happy birthday to her, anyway! :)

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Happy Birthday to your nephew, Devin. Becoming a teenager is very exciting. (for the teen, not the mom. lol)

Toriz said...

LOL @ AK!

Deanna said...

Hope Devin had a good one. I'm with AK about becoming a teen.

And we all know that Karma had a good one - every day is a good one!

Toriz said...

*Nods in agreement with Deanna's comment*

Rita said...

LOL!! Yes, every day is like a birthday for Miss Karma. :)
Happy birthday to your nephew.
I am slowly getting caught up with blog reading. ;)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Good luck with catching up!