Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine swap (FD)

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all! :)

This year I have something special to share with you.

You see, Autumn and I decided to do a Valentine swap together, and today I intend to share with you the contents of the package I received.

There were heart shaped chocolates:


(There has to be chocolate of some kind in a Valentine's Day package, doesn't there?)

I was really good and didn't scoff the lot at once; tempting though it was! ;)

Some roses:


Heart shaped cookie cutters in different sizes:


(Which I will probably use to make some heart shaped cookies today, actually).

A lovely teatowel decorated with hearts:


A book of recipes for people and pups:


And a vanilla scented sachet...


...Which was beautifully decorated with my name and some hearts:


Basically, a lot of great stuff!

Thank you Autumn for this special Valentine! :)

8 comments:

Autumn said...

ENJOY!!! It was so fun doing a swap with you and I love my goodies as well. Happy Valentine's Day!!

AliceKay said...

What great gifts! :)

Happy Valentine's Day, Tori!

*hugs*

Intense Guy said...

That sachet looks awesome! Autumn really put the heart into Valentines!

Happy Valentines Day, Tori!

Toriz said...

Autumn:
Thanks again; and you're welcome! I enjoyed doing the swap too! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

AK & Iggy:
Yep; lots of great goodies! And happy Valentine's Day to you too! :)

Rita said...

Wow! How cool are all those presents!!
Happy Valentine's Day!! :)

Toriz said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Rita! :)

Celticspirit said...

Wow what great gifts you received. I especially like the one with your name on it.

Toriz said...

Barb:
Me too; that one's on the shelf that runs along the wall by the head of our bed, so I can smell it while I lay in bed, and reach up and look at it whenever I want. :)