Friday, March 02, 2012

15:26

I have no idea what to call this post, and the time seemed as good a title as any. So I checked the time on my computer and just wrote what it said.

I also don't know where the days keep going; yesterday got away from me, and I didn't get half of what I planned to do done. You'd think with the time I thought I'd be at the dentist ending up free I'd get more done. Apparently not.

Kero keeps wanting to go outside all the time. I think it's the nice weather? Yesterday was lovely and warm, but today it's a bit colder. Still sunny though.

Today's been just another day; just chores and ordinary day to day life getting done. I do have a load of posts I want to do though, but I can't be bothered today. Besides, I've just spent a few hours catching up on posts I didn't get to yesterday, so I'm fed up of computers today. Maybe I'll take Kero out again?

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Kero walkies are always good. :)

Maybe you could write a blog post for me? Being I've not written one lately and am uninspired.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Yep, they are.

I expect anything you could write would be more interesting to your readers than anything I might come up with. ;)

AliceKay said...

Iggy just needs a push, Tori. Think you could help me? ;)

We had sunshine this morning, but it didn't last long. It clouded up fast, and it's been raining tonight. Terrible storms, along with tornadoes, have been racing across part of the U.S. again today and tonight. My friends in Alabama are all safe at the moment, so I'm thankful of that. Hoping the rest of my friends, and my family in South Carolina, will be safe, too.

Enjoy your walks with Kero. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
Hopefully we can inspire Iggy to post one of his awesome posts soon! :)

I hope you and all your family and friends are safe! It's raining here today, and there was a lot of fog over the ocean last night, apparently, but thankfully no tornados!

Rita said...

I've had days fly by lately and no matter how I keep plugging away I am always behind online--LOL! Walking Kero on a nice day sounds like a wonderful distraction. I can see why the days fly by. ;)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yep; so easy to lose track of time when you're enjoying a nice walk! :)